Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Message from Gourmet Goddess

Morning folks - just a quick message to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Life has been super busy over the last couple of weeks, and this teamed with pesky computer problems have meant no posts for the last couple of weeks. I'm happy to say that the computer is off for an overhaul this week and will hopefully return behaving itself. A few of you have messaged me eager for the next Gourmet Goddess installment, and I promise that I will be back in the groove of things in about a week.

In other news, we are busy in the final planning stages of our July trip to northern Borneo - which will include a side trip to that temple of all things culinary and delicious, Singapore. I am excited to report that we have managed to secure a reservation at Tetsuya Wakuda's new restaurant Waku Ghin. Perched above the Singapore skyline, seating only 25 patrons and boasting a menu that is reputedly one of the most innovative in Asia right now, Waku Ghin is by all accounts a truly exceptional experience. I will of course give you all a full report when I return.

Hope that you are all enjoying the cooler weather and all of that gorgeous autumn produce too. A good excuse for some hearty comfort food, slow cooked treats and delicious baked goods I think. Nothing better than a warm kitchen full of something tasty cooking on a cool day.

See you all again in about a week Gourmet Goddess devotees.

Delicious regards

GG XX


******

No comments:

Post a Comment